Thursday, October 1, 2009

Return of the ?????

I am back :D
and the unfortunate coincidence (I actually desperately want it to be a coincidence) is that I am a bit drunk even today.

So the debate in my mind is...Do I feel like blogging only when I am drunk? or when I want to bark in front of an audience which never shows its boredom, or irritation, I bark through my fingers? Anyway...let's leave this debate subject to future observations of this blog.

Some of my friends have been considerate enough to give me feedback about my last entry, surprisingly, I have been so smart about selecting my friends that all of them have been positive :D
Now being the cynical bastard I am, I obviously know this is some vicious ploy to get me to write some more ridiculous shite so that all my friends can avenge me for my past karma with a diabolical laugh :)
But hell what? Now that I have jumped....who gives a f%^$? Anyway I want a feedback about this too...do my vast pool of readers prefer " f%^$' or a more indiscreet but simple to write and guess 'fuck"? please write back.

Moving on beyond all this triviality ...what should I continue to write about?
My first thought is....I should write about my few pet theories I always keep talking about, especially when I am drunk.
The specific reason being, normally I talk about them only whenI am drunk, so most of the audience is either asleep, aloof or too tired with my rambling to argue. So I have never got any critical feedback about them, hence I have become overconfident about their validity.

This blog is a nice opportunity for all you guys to burst my ego baloon of being invincible theorist, so jump in for the kill!!!

Theory no. 1

I belive boys should not hesitate to use so called 'bad words' in front of girls, why?



if the girl knows the "bad" words
she herself is "bad"
then you don't have to bother about "bad" girls
else
she doesn't know
hence you don't have to bother

A => B and !A => B then B is true, so you never have to bother :D


There are many more such impossibly stupid theories coming up...provided you show your interest by bashing this one to pulp!!

In the hindsight, my ability to bore people by writing worthless content seems to have transcended to my vocal rambling too, damn Alcohol !!!!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...then this theorem of the theory should apply at home as well.
    As long as the bad words are not directed towards anyone, they should be fine with them being spoken in the vicinity.
    Same should hold true in office as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good generalization of the theory....Personally, I couldn't agree more with it, the problem is hypocrisy of our society!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rename the blog to Drunk Ravana and always blog while you are drunk, sober Sable is an anomaly in the Matrix.

    But being a Watson to your Holmesian investigation of human degradation and perversion I differ (won't beg) with your theorem. In its original form it was something like:

    if girl knows the "bad" words
    she herself is "bad"
    you don't have to bother about "bad" girls
    else
    she doesn't know
    so you don't have to bother

    A => B and !A => B then B is true, so you never have to bother :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree with the theory... It all depends how offending and uncomfortable a person feel when he listen all this...
    So as Pandey said if this is true then why not apply to home as well.. its simply because other people is not comfortable...

    Sable its not abt knowing or unknowing its all abt making other people comfortable in ur company...

    Although i could have given u this gyaan by walkin downstairs... but i believe this drunk ravana to continue blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the theorem in its original form that Quark pointed out. Always have. Which is why I got no filter.
    Second, as someone who propounded and follows the theorem, you should use 'fuck' and not 'f&^$'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @The Man: f&^$ looks like a f&^$ed up perl code :D then people also used f**k which is like a f**ked up password

    ReplyDelete