Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inquiries of a restless soul


Life is What?
Is it actually supposed to have some purpose?
What is there after death?
Questions that have haunted me for years, and humankind for ages...
What amazes me much more than all of these questions is the insatiable human curiosity behind them.
Because if you don't have the propensity to find answers to these questions; they are plainly harmless assortment of words :)

Moving beyond, what is the motivation behind living my life?
I ask myself, "why should I continue to live this life?" and continue to question all the subsequent answers with a torturous "why?"
The last answer beyond which I can't proceed is invariably a disarming primal impulse- "Because I want to" !!!

Fuck me!
At the end, there is no better explanation to continued existence of human race, than stubborn continuance of some organic molecules through generations, which keep creating electric impulses stimulating the irresistible urge to live and reproduce....for no apperant reason!!!


Ain't that frustrating?
Ain't that still amazing?
Doesn't that tempt to altogether shun the long held belief system based on logic and science?... To desperately embrace any faith that illogically but confidently and conveniently, answers these questions?

This is the thought that clean-bowled me, a few( 3-4) years earlier. It has refrained me since from making the now-infamous claim that " I am the most rational person on this earth".

I am tempted to continue writing about history of this gloriously stupid claim and evolution of my still-primitive mind since, but nagging sense of my worldly responsibilities is restricting me.

But don't you worry my patient pals; for this restless soul will be back pretty soon...

5 comments:

  1. wah!!! par dopahar mein blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye US timing dikhata hai...post kal raat ko likha hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time setting now changed to Indian...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud one sabale.... but give us wat we truly want... on public demand.... enlighten us mortal souls by writin about ur encounter with FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha...
    wo bhi aa jayega, at the right time :)

    ReplyDelete